What are LVL Lashes?
- The Nouveau LVL lash lift is the revolutionary treatment that lifts by your own natural lashes so you do not to use eyelash curlers or extensions.
- LVL, which stands for lift, volume and length. It works by lifting the lashes at the root giving a voluminous, lifted and wide-eyed effect.
- The treatment process is similar to the Eyelash perm. Your eye lashes are stuck to a rubber shield, which allows us to lift the lashes straight up.
- The innovative Nouveau Lash formula containing hydrolysed collagen & oats to promote enhanced lash health and strength is used on every client. The treatment is finished off with an Eyelash tint boost.
- If you would like a full root to tip Eyelash tint including top and bottom lashes then we recommend getting it done more the 48 hours in advance prior to the LVL treatment.
- You can view 47 second clip of the process here on our instagram account – Instagram LVL Video
What you need to know about LVL Lashes
- LVL lash treatment takes anything from 45 minutes to 60 minutes maximum.
- If you would like to have another treatment such as a pedicure, shoulder or scalp massage or a bikini line wax or leg wax whilst the lash lift is taking this is also possible.
- LVL Lashes last anything from 4-10 weeks with the average being 6-8 weeks.
- Low maintenance compared to Eyelash extensions.
- Much cheaper then Eyelash extensions.
- Before we can book you in for this treatment a patch test must be carried out in advance. We can pop this in the post to you with clear instructions, its very easy to do.
- If you have any medical eye conditions please email us & ask for advice before booking.
To book in for this treatment
Laura’s Mobile Beauty Treats has a team of thereapist’s based in South West London and North West London so we cover a wide range of areas. Want to know what are LVL Lashes? Find out by booking your treatment now!
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org – please include your phone-number and if you dont see a response from us please check your junk folder.
- Website- https://www.laurasmobilebeautytreats.com/
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/lauras_mobile_beauty_treats/
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/LaurasMobileBeautyTreats/