Ok so most women these days have some kind of Beauty Treatments done whether its painting your nails, having a facial or removing your leg hair most of us do some kind of beauty treatment done weekly or monthly.
So how do you decide whats best for you with regards to getting a Mobile Beauty Therapist round or going to your local salon. Let me help you decide.
So the Pro’s of getting a Mobile Beauty Therapist to your house are
• If your lacking in time then this will save you time. If you are having an hours treatment then you will only use one hour out of your day. You wont have to waste time getting to and from the salon.
• If you have children and you time it so they are asleep for a relaxing treatment like a Facial or a Massage or if they are relatively well behaved then things like Waxing, Manicures and Pedicures you can have done while your kids are there and you dont have to worry about arranging / cost of childcare.
• If you work long hours then your therapist can come to you for a time that suits you, either really early in the morning before work or late in the evening after work.
• It will cost you less. You dont have to worry about the extra cost of petrol, trains, buses and parking tickets.
• You wont have the stress of relying on public transport or traffic to make sure you are on time.
• If your the type of person who doesnt like to be seen without make up on / hair done then having a Therapist come to you is the perfect solution.
• You will remain relaxed for longer if you dont have to worry about getting home after your beauty treatment.
• The therapist can do couples or groups of you which again is great if you have children as you can have a pamper party and take it in turns to look after each others kids.
• If you work from home then you can have things done but still be checking your emails / working on your laptop at the same time as having your treatments done. For example you could have your legs waxed whilst being on a conference call.
• As the treatment’s are generally cheaper with a Mobile Beauty Therapist if your on a budget it will be more affordable for you. If your not on a budget then you can have the treatments done more regularly then you would if you was paying Salon or Spa prices.
• Salons can sometimes be noisy so if your having something relaxing like a Massage then having it home can be a more enjoyable experience.
• I think if a Beautician comes to your home its abit more personal so you will build a better relationship with her.
The Pro’s of going to a Salon.
• If your house is Chaotic with kid’s, pet’s and husband’s its sometimes nicer to get away from it all.
• If you dont like the idea of a stranger coming to your house then a beauty salon might be a better option for you.
• The rooms in Beauty Salons / Spa’s are sometimes have nicer, warmer rooms then your own home.
• If your going to a luxury spa it can feel like more of a treat.
So in a nutshell its more convenient, cheaper and you have less things to worry about if you just get a Mobile Beautician to come to you.
Thanks for reading,