Ok so if your actually going to work hard whilst at the gym and working hard usually mean’s getting a little hot and breaking a sweat. The last thing you want is make up running down your face, this isnt a good look and its not good for your skin either. However I know some ladies may be a little self conscious about being bare faced in public, especially if your personal trainer is abit of hunk.
Heres some tips I would recommend to give you a more natural look whilst exercising.
• Get your Eyelashes tinted. This will make you look more bright eyed, like your wearing mascara. If you find your lashes still look a little flat you can always pop on abit of clear mascara just to give them abit of lift.
• Another option is to get your Eyelashes Permed. If you tint / perm your lashes you really dont need Mascara. Once done by a professional this should last around 6-8 weeks.
• Another option is Eyelash Extensions which need to be maintained every 2-3 weeks with infills.
• If you really must wear Mascara then make sure its waterproof, I like Maybelline
• To give the skin a healthy glow have a Spray Tan
• If you really must wear something on your skin I really wouldnt recommend Foundation as its too heavy and will block your pores. I would go for something really light like Dermalogica’s tinted Moisturiser.
• If you feel you need a little blusher again I would avoid powders that clog the pore’s. Go for something light and waterproof like Benefit Cheek tint.
Remember ladies you should remove the days make up off your skin before exercising. If you want something really quick then I recommend Simple Face Wipes. You can do your face and eyes in a minute or two.
Thanks for reading