Do you need a Tan for a special occasion, mabe a wedding, party or a holiday? I can bring a pop up tent to your house and give you that all over natural glow in a matter of minutes.
First of all a barrier cream is applied to all dry area’s to dilute the Tan and prevent darker areas. You will then step into the tent where I will spray you, which takes only 5 minutes.
You can shower 8 – 10 hours later depending on what tan you chose.
Pre and Post Tanning advice
Before your tan
• Exfoliate and moisturise the night before the tan (not on the day of the tan) paying particular attention to elbows, knees, ankles and problem dry areas. Make sure your exfoliator doesnt contain any oil as oil will act as a barrier so the tan will not take.
• Paint nails and toenails, especially if they are acrylics or gels.
• Wax/shave at least 24/48 hours prior to treatment. This allows the pores time to close. Dotting in pores may appear if not adhered to.
• Do not moisturise or use skin lotions on the day of your tan.
• Remove make-up and deodorant before your tan.
After your Tan
• Wear dark loose clothing after your treatment. Tight clothing or underwear may cause marks.
• Wear flip-flops or loose fitting shoes like Ugg boots.
• Do not shower or bathe for at least 8-10 hours (the development time).
• Do not exercise or swim during the development period.
• Try not to touch your skin during the development time. Top tip – if leaving on overnight wear loose socks over your hands in bed.